AIM
none

innov8design intro innov8design intro

Impressive

You obviously have a lot of talent and are in the design profession. I was impressed, but it wasn't really a flash movie...

Fullhouse Trailer Fullhouse Trailer

Okay...

I thought the idea was lame, but the style wasn't too bad and your drawings were decent. Pretty good for a trailer, but I don't know if I'd make this into a series.

Lilium Lilium

Wow

I loved the style and you are absolutely adept at drawing. I didn't give you a ten because there was no animation, and this is newgrounds, but I loved the old silent movie dialogue frames. You are a great writer besides, and every bit of dialogue was pure poetry. Congratulations on a wonderful submission, and please, submit more!

Bunnykill 2 Bunnykill 2

Pretty good

I thought it was really awesome and you obviously have some insane skill, but I had to mark you down for the style, but at least you credited Madness. Sweet stuff.

Stick DBZ 3 Stick DBZ 3

Not bad.

It was some pretty nice animation. I liked the fighting and power animations, but it was kinda short. It wasn't complex or anything, but not bad. I like the touch of humor, too.

Fight with Skills Fight with Skills

Okay.

It wasn't original, and it was way too short. The animation was smooth and the fighting pretty good, so I commemorate you on that, but there just wasn't enough to it.

The Floodroom The Floodroom

Pretty cool.

I liked it. If you take this for what it is--a short little flash with a stick death--then I think you'll be pleased. The animation was smooth and quite nice. You can't really do much more with a stick. The ending was funny and I liked the music. Nice little short.