AIM
none

innov8design intro innov8design intro

Impressive

You obviously have a lot of talent and are in the design profession. I was impressed, but it wasn't really a flash movie...

Fullhouse Trailer Fullhouse Trailer

Okay...

I thought the idea was lame, but the style wasn't too bad and your drawings were decent. Pretty good for a trailer, but I don't know if I'd make this into a series.

Lilium Lilium

Wow

I loved the style and you are absolutely adept at drawing. I didn't give you a ten because there was no animation, and this is newgrounds, but I loved the old silent movie dialogue frames. You are a great writer besides, and every bit of dialogue was pure poetry. Congratulations on a wonderful submission, and please, submit more!

AchingDreamsHentaiDateSim AchingDreamsHentaiDateSim

Kept me playing

I liked this game a lot, but I've finally given up without getting the Dirty Lucre achievement. I used all three cheats and even did the math in order to maximize how much money I could make, which was 2810. It still wasn't enough!

Aside from my frustration, I was impressed by how many scenes you drew and the stories you developed. Good work!

Listen2Reason responds:

Holy cow, 2810? That sounds like more than I thought was even possible...and it should have been way more than you needed for that ending. ^_^;

But, uh...Thanks, we're glad you enjoyed it!

-Telepath RPG Chapter 1- -Telepath RPG Chapter 1-

Pretty Good

I like the idea and the camp was a nice puzzle. It was relatively easy to beat the game, though, because of the gambling feature, but I don't know how I would change the monetary system...

Other than that, my only complaint is that I played three times because it says to try to find a different ending... are there any other than the three achieved by the three responses to the general?

MalTheDestroyer responds:

There are four potential endings to Chapter 1. :-)

Soldier of Pain Soldier of Pain

ripoff

This is just a watered-down version of Endless War.